WHAT IS CH GLOBAL?
CH Global is a faith based not-for-profit organization providing hope and opportunity for people at risk around the world. We are funded entirely through the generous donations and partnerships of individuals, businesses, foundations and churches. As a Christian organization, we serve those in need regardless of religion, race or gender. We believe that our common bond of humanity, the passion to serve others, and working together, brings positive change.
What We Do
CH Global serves people with intellectual or physical disabilities, children at risk who have been orphaned or abandoned, communities affected by extreme poverty and those living in exceptional circumstances.
Who We Serve
The CH Global programs and projects primarily benefit the “exceptional person”. Individuals defined as an “exceptional person” have one or more of the following needs:
- people with developmental, intellectual, or physical disabilities,
- children and adults at risk (those who are vulnerable due to poverty, orphans, abandonment, illiteracy, war or illness),
- people affected by HIV/AIDS,
- children with mental health issues, and
- communities who support the exceptional persons including care-givers, volunteers, organizations, churches, and more